Residential Let Property Insurance


If you rent out a property for residential use, we can help make sure your investment is protected with the right residential property insurance, whether you’re a private individual, property owning organisation or residents association.

As well as covering your building itself against risks like fire, flooding, storm damage and theft we can also arrange additional protection that you might not have considered. These include landlords’ liability, content insurance for communal areas, cover for malicious damage by tenants, loss of rental income, the cost of re-housing tenants if your property is unliveable after a claims incident and more.

We’ll take a close look at your property portfolio with you to ensure that we only recommend cover that actually suites you and your property. This is crucial as it could prove crucial in supporting you in a difficult time, particularly if your rental property is a vital source of income.

For more information on a residential let property insurance policy, talk to the team at Knapton Insurance and see if we can provide you with the cover you’re looking for.

Why choose us?