The Five Main Rules!
- One: Be Clear about What you do or require!
- Two: Read the Schedule and Statement of Fact Provided!
- Three: Read the Exclusions
- Four: Read The ‘Housekeeping’
- Five: Read the Policy Wording
AND SIX…Ask E.W. Knapton Insurance!…IF in Doubt:
Insurance protects the parameters described in the Schedule; providing the Facts are made Clear to Your Insurer.
- None-Disclosure is often a reason for None-Payment!
Recently, following an Internet Enquiry and subsequent ‘Underwriter’ Conversation:
A client omitted to refer to a potential claim he had enquired about yet not proceeded with; however the Insurer had noted the fact Via a Generic System.
- Fortunately the matter was dealt with prior to the start of the New Policy; although it attracted a further charge.
Brokers like Ourselves at Knapton Insurance Limited tend to dig for Information HOWEVER; we do not know what we do not know about you! It is up to the Insured to be certain that the cover obtained is Accurate and Adequate.